Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Using a Bill of Materiel (BOM), identify the correct raw materials for tea blending. Convert unit of measure on raw material from metric to English standard. Measure amount specified on the BOM into food safe containers. Add required quantity of raw materials as specified on BOM for a cycle and stack safely on pallet. Using conveyor, send to blender. Record raw material usage and lot number information per cycle.
- Using BOM, determine type and quantity of flavoring oils for cycle. Understand and demonstrate special handling and safety for oils that are combustible and cause skin irritation. Measure oils per BOM into processing cylinders, transport to blender, connect and pressurize according to blender operating instructions. Record oil usage and lot number information,
- Set up, operate, and conduct light preventative maintenance of blender 2, blender 3, hopper, T5 and T4 bagging machines, and stitching machine.
- Understand Oracle Production Module for recording production of finished good skus. Create lot numbers, record production quantities, and create bag and pallet labels.
- Pack and label finished tea blends into shipping containers and onto pallets.
- Safely operate material handling equipment.
- Maintain Oil Room according to all combustible material guidelines and MSDSs.
- Responsible for inventory management of oils in Oil Room. Conduct and record inventory cycle counts. Manage oil usage using first in first out methods. Assure oils past incoming quality analysis before usage.
- Maintain blending equipment and work area in accordance with maintenance and sanitation policies and standards.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
Summary of Experience
- Food handling
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and unit of measure conversion from metric to English standard.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds from floor to chest level in a safe manner
- Basic computer skills to enable recording of production, completing labels and printing.
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines
- ID#: ********* - Location: Kent, WA , 98089
- Type: Human Resources (HR) - Company: Starbucks
- View More Jobs! - Post your resume - Create an Alert - Found a mis-fit listing? Report it