- Experience in Java J2EE technologies as well as database integration.
- Competent with object oriented design and development techniques (design patterns, UML).
- Comfortable with UNIX/Linux command line interface. Mainframe skills a plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledgeable in Enterprise Application Framework and Tools - Spring, Hibernate, Apache Commons.
- Recent experience using X509 certificates, SSH keys and PGP encryption. Knowledge of JCA/JCE is a plus.
- Competent using Eclipse IDE and familiar with Maven, Bamboo and JIRA.
- Familiar with file transfer protocols and common tools
- Having worked with File Transfer Protocols
- Having worked with Managed File Transfer Systems
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile - Core Java J2ee skills
- Unix - Shell Scripting
- Communication skills
- Work with Global teams.
- Willing to take a challenges
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, TEKWISSEN provides a unique portfolio of innovative capabilities that seamlessly combines clients insights, strategy, design, software engineering and systems integration. Our tightly integrated offerings are tailored to each client's requirements and span the services spectrum from Application Development/Maintenance, testing, Technology Consulting & staffing. The company is primarily focused on information technology, engineering, healthcare, financial technology and contingent workforce solutions. It operates in seven business segments including Commercial, Professional & Technical, EMEA Commercial, and EMEA Professional & Technical. The company provides professional and technical expertise in the fields of Telecom, Education, Banking, Retail, e-commerce, Automotive, Life Science, Insurance, legal, healthcare, among others. It also offers outsourcing, consulting, recruitment, career transition, and vendor management services.