Help us bring the ease of ordering from Amazon even further! Thats right, the worlds largest online retailer is bringing a pickup location to you. We are looking for students and those ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service and an up-for-anything attitude who thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to be a part of the smile on the box and bringing the next big thing to your community? Read on,, and submit your resume!
Availability Requirements: Must have weekday morning/afternoon availability Things you should know about working in an Amazon Campus Pickup Point:
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy. - Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work. Well hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it. - Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means its casual Friday, every day. - We like to keep you on your toes. Associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week. Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Maintain morale of the team through customer-obsessed leadership - You have it covered - open and close the store and cover leadership responsibilities - Receiving, picking, and random stowing of packages - Lend a hand - assist customers and problem-solve scenarios such as missing and/or damaged packages - Know the flow - manage the package flow from the point it is received at the CPP to customer pick-up - Put the pick-up in pickup point - check customers in at the Assisted Pickup Desk - Keep it clean - help maintain a clean and organized workspace - Other duties as needed Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00
Lets sweeten the deal.
- Competitive pay - Flexible scheduling, make it work with your school schedule - Basic Life, AD D Insurance - Growth opportunities - Employee Assistance Program - On-the-job training and skill development BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Flex, not just your muscles - you are willing and able to work a variety of shifts and job duties - Diversity is awesome! But you must be able to read and take direction in English - Lets get physical - you must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach Basic Qualifications (because compliance asked us nicely to list these out.)
- Must be at least 18 years old - High School diploma or equivalent Like what you see? Double tap (or just click), start your application, and attach your resume!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation