1) Login to Security event monitoring (SIEM) management console and navigate on the console.
2) Monitor number of devices logging into SIEM & logs from each device integrated with SIEM.
3) Create Tickets for correlated security alerts and escalate to respective support team as per the SOP.
Data Security (DLP)
1) Login to DLP management console and navigate on the console.
2) Monitor the DLP Security Event as per the defined DLP Event monitoring procedure for vital
parameter like number of agents running on user system, health of DLP Systems. 3) DLP Incident Ticket creation and updating of event information & escalation of data breach. 4)Report policy violations against controls defined in DLP.
Web Security (Content Filtering)
1) Block and Unblock URLs request(s) for End Users as per the defined standard operating procedure.
2) Ability to login to Content Filtering management console and navigate on the console.
Endpoint Security (Antivirus)
1) Create tickets for Out of Date Systems and co-ordinate with other support group on Antivirus definition updates.
2) Monitor the health state of Antivirus (Agents running on User systems and Servers, Communication between agent and management Server).
3) Login to Antivirus management console and navigate on the console. Technical Skills
1) SIEM (A)
2) Web Security (A)
3) Data Security (A)
4) Endpoint Security (A)
5) Network Vulnerability Scanning Tools (A)
1) Email Communication, Presentation, Public Speaking (F)