• Serve as the Data Protection Sub-Domain Lead responsible for developing, executing and leading the Data in Transit Roadmap and vision
• Lead all programs and projects within the Data Protection Domain related to Data in Transit sub domain.
• Lead & Support the BSA, Engineering, and QA teams as they deliver features and functions for Data Protection- Data in Transit.
• Work with Portfolio Manager to update and maintain Data Protection- Data in Transit roadmap
• Prepare Data Protection- Data in Transit demand items on the roadmap for execution, including driving program and project sizing, resource readiness, identification of cross impacts, and buy in from peer IT departments
• Run large Data Protection programs, including plan creation, staff allocation, workshops, meetings, status reports, and issue management
• Bachelor's Degree
• Min 7 yrs of experience in Information Security which includes min 2 yrs of management experience
• Ability to manage 5-20 staff with 3-5 direct reports, delegating and coaching appropriately
• 5+ years of experience in managing Data Protection related functions: Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Classification, Data Discovery, Cryptography, Key Management, PKI, Certificate Management, Tokenization, HSM
• Ability to present and deliver at executive level program metrics articulating needs in quantifiable fashion, and identifying issues through quantitative analysis
• Ability to drive large scale complex initiatives, asking for assistance and justifying that need along the way
• Ability to understand and challenge staff to understand the business value of what we're building for each project or service offering
• Able to speak to each and every project in business terms at an executive level
• Team building, management, and mentoring skills
• Interact professionally and effectively with clients, business partners, and peers at all levels
• Ability to balance driving a team, coaching and mentoring staff, while also creating a fun and balanced work environment
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details. Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.