- Core Java, J2EE, and Development experience with good knowledge of Oracle database (12c).
- Experience in Struts, spring is must.
- Experience in iBatis and Apache Wicket is desirable
- Should have good knowledge of Java Design patterns
- Strong experience in Core java and J2EE Developer to understand and build complex applications.
- Strong experience in spring, Struts 1.2 and 2.0, any of the ORM.
- Intermediate experience in ORACLE to analyze and write the data base queries, packages and functions.
- Strong knowledge of SOAP based and REST web services.
- Experience with third party tools like Dynatrace, Jmeter, iReport is preferable.
- Experience with Apache Wicket Framework is preferable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, TEKWISSEN provides a unique portfolio of innovative capabilities that seamlessly combines clients insights, strategy, design, software engineering and systems integration. Our tightly integrated offerings are tailored to each client's requirements and span the services spectrum from Application Development/Maintenance, testing, Technology Consulting & staffing. The company is primarily focused on information technology, engineering, healthcare, financial technology and contingent workforce solutions. It operates in seven business segments including Commercial, Professional & Technical, EMEA Commercial, and EMEA Professional & Technical. The company provides professional and technical expertise in the fields of Telecom, Education, Banking, Retail, e-commerce, Automotive, Life Science, Insurance, legal, healthcare, among others. It also offers outsourcing, consulting, recruitment, career transition, and vendor management services.