* Be part of the international software development team to develop embedded software for Radio, Radio-Navigation or Connectivity (Wifi, Bluetooth, GSM / 4G LTE features based) products to meet OEM customer requirements.
* Be involved through-out the software development life cycle (project planning, requirement definition and analysis, architecture analysis and definition, design, implementation, integration and validation), field-test and maintenance of the embedded software.
* Drive the project team with focus on delivery, quality and cost.
* As technical contact partner for customer.
* Lead technical discussion and align technical content with supplier.
* Responsibility for the consistent and transparent of software planning.
* Prepare effort estimation based on defined workpackages.
* Identify specific technical risks & problem and manage counter measures.
* Principal and Senior Engineers will lead project team(s) in building competence for the software department.
* Masters / Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science or Computer Engineering with minimum 2 year's experience in embedded system development.
* Diploma holders with minimum 3 year's experience in embedded system development are also encouraged to apply.
* Candidates with right experience in embedded system, driver development, software architecture design, Real-Time Operating Systems shall be considered.
* Self-motivated with a strong passion in embedded software development work.
* Willing to travel overseas frequently.
* Knowledge of Embedded Linux, Windows CE, uITron, mobile network protocols, shell scripts, and UML2.0 will be an added advantage.