Leading provider of Enterprise communications solutions and services - regionup
Cloud Solution Software Architect [Description] The mission of this role is to support the development of the Cloud business in APAC. The client has been recently re-orienting their strategy toward the Cloud and aims at offering their customers with rich, customisable, versatile communication solutions based on new Cloud technologies and business models. They aim to offer a CPaaS platform to offer a complete off the shelf solution for the communication systems of the customers without the hassle of having to build their own. This will provide real time IP voice, text and video at the core, hosted entirely or partially in the cloud, without the cost of extra infrastructure or onsite hardware.
You will be part of the Technical Sales & Services (TSS) team, your role will be to support our Business Development Managers and Account Managers win new projects by being the technology specialist at the center of the projects.
The main steps of this role will be as per below:
• Be the technical reference for Cloud solutions in the APAC region with a specific focus on Cloud technologies (esp. CPaaS)
• Understand the Value proposition of solutions for the different targeted markets
• Define and execute use cases scenarios based on solutions to highlight the relevant value proposition
• Meet with customers together with Sales teams in order to present the solutions and identify needs + opportunities
• Design technical solutions based on Cloud portfolio answering to customer requirements
• Build offer documents articulating the selected technical solutions and what benefits they bring to customers
• Educate and enable Sales & Marketing staff as well as developer community on Cloud technologies and how to best position them on the market • Interact closely with Product Line Managers and R&D teams in order to influence the development roadmaps in relevance with the market demand
About You Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
• Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience • Software Architect with some experience in Cloud technologies • Experience in development role desired
• Years of architecture experience desired in conceptualisation, definition, development and/or implementation of software solutions
• Knowledge of Enterprise communications solutions • Knowledge of Cloud Computing technologies (SaaS/PaaS) • Knowledge of Mobile development technologies (Android/iOS)
• Broad and deep technical knowledge: knowledge in several technological stacks at a decent level and good understanding of a few other ones (WebRTC, Android/iOS development, database, etc). Prepared to compose a large number of technical documentation, reports, and diagrams.
• Analytic skills: ability to represent an abstract problem in the form of some finite real object of the system, which can be evaluated, designed and developed.
• Responsibility: Understand the potential impact of all decisions and always look for the right balance between cost and value in the best interest of the company and their customers.
• Communicability: ability to talk with customers in the language of business, managers of all levels, business analysts and developers in their languages, as well as to convince people from different cultures. Strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations with customers and to tailor content to audience as appropriate to include ROI/TCO and the demonstration of financial value. Fluency in English (oral & written) is a must.
• Business acumen: Understand the business strategy of the company and willingness to participate to the achievement of financial targets. Solid understanding of the competitive landscape and ability to articulate the technical differentiation and value proposition of company solutions.
• Management skills: ability to lead a team, which may be distributed and composed of very different specialists (direct or indirect reports)
• Stress resistance: capacity to work with different people from different areas, rapidly changing demands or even with changing business environments, with always a positive attitude
• Position based in Singapore with frequent traveling in the APAC region • Multicultural environment • Highly and motivated team player