- Good analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in cross-compiling for open source software in embedded target architectures (e.g. DSP, ARM, Micro Processor based)
- Knowledge of real time operating systems (RTOS)
- Hands-on experience in version control, defect tracking and peer review tools (e.g. SVN, git, JIRA)
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge in hardware debugging and testing
- Must have exposure and development experience on any one of TI C6x DSP, Qualcomm Hexagon DSP or any other DSP processors.
- Expertise in DSP time/memory profiling
- Must have strong C/C++ programming skills
- Working Experience in design, develop, porting, optimization and testing the DSP firmware
- Proficient in Intrinsic or Assembly based optimization methods using instruction pipeline and latency optimal designs
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
At MINTLY, our goal is to help people in their career. We are inspired by ZAPPOS. We always try hard to give the best customer service experience to any jobseeker or hiring manager that we serve.
We always believe in adding exponential value to our users.
We started MINTLY on Sep 6,2016 as pivoted version of HR CUBE, our original idea that we launched on Jan 6, 2015. We initially focused on US market but later narrowed down to India as of today.