We have urgent openings for Data Architect -Big Data
- Over 8+ years of engineering and software development experience and demonstrable architecture experience in a large organization.
- Strong Hands-on experience in Big Data Components/Frameworks such as Hortonworks, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Scala, Python, R, Java, Kafka, Unix Shell scripts
- Experience in On premises/Cloud Big Data platforms such as Hortonworks, Cloudera etc.
- Preferred experience in NoSQL environments such as Druid, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Work with large, complex data sets; solve difficult analytical problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive understanding of data structures and metrics
- Manage team of data engineers. Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams; work closely with engineers to identify opportunities for, design, and assess improvements to products
- Perform architecture design, data modeling, and implementation of Big Data platform and analytic applications for Business teams
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical business and executive leaders
- Understanding of tools likeGrafana, Nagios, Attunity, Zoomdata etc. will be an added advantage.
- Should understand and have experience in data security and privacy for Hadoop environments like Kerberos, Knox, Ranger etc.
- Should be able to benchmark systems, analyse system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Should be able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Should be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations
Personal Skills :
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate technical viewpoints and convince team members and Management