Bally Design is seeking a Senior Industrial Designer to join our Pittsburgh-based, interdisciplinary design team. We are looking for someone with experience leading projects and delivering solutions that are thoughtful, intuitive, and visually striking. You will be involved in many roles, from early research through 3D CAD development. You must be able to efficiently communicate ideas visually using hand, digital sketches, and renderings. We expect the ideal candidate to have a strong understanding of materials and processes as well as a fundamental understanding of how things work. Strong communication and project management skills are essential for managing internal project teams and collaborating with our clients. Most importantly, you must embrace Bally’s philosophy of human centered design, the importance of delighting our clients, and ultimately their end customers.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
• 10+ years of relevant design experience in the design of medical, industrial or consumer products
• The ability to conduct, process, and present design research
• Solid understanding or visual brand language and process of developing inspiration boards
• Good team facilitation skills
• Create informed user personas and scenarios
• Create, coordinate and build physical mockups to test ergonomics and user experience