* Handle first point of contact for inquiry for user inquires/issues.
* Manage requests/tickets assigned to the Datalake Team and escalate to next-level Tier support team as applicable.
* Fulfil On boarding/User Access requests to the Datalake.
* Perform 24/7 Support.
* Perform Root Cause Analysis on user access/user application issues.
* Provide tuning for User applications for user applications, if requested.
* Perform platform maintenance activities including service configuration changes while adhering to change management processes (e.Changes submission, MOP preparation).
* Perform platform upgrades (Platform, HDF, etc), if applicable.
* Prepare and Install new HDP ecosystem service introduction, if applicable.
* Assist with governance/guidance for automated build, test, deployment standards.
* Participate / Advise with 3rd party integration projects with Datalake (Clickfox, UnRavel, etc.) , if applicable.
* Manage escalations to Tier 4 / Vendor.
* Act as a representative of the operations team in meetings with end user/business teams.
* Consult with the Governance team(s) on strategy and technology roadmaps and operational issues.
* Update related Remedy Tickets / Redmine work items in timely matter.
* Experience in Google Cloud Platform
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above Company Profile:
Xavient Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Xavient Information Systems (XIS) is a software services organization born and brought up in the new economy. At Xavient, we strive to maintain a fulfilling and rewarding work environment which we believe is a catalyst for great achievements. Xavient is a young, aggressive, and extremely competent team of fiercely talented software architects, engineers, project managers and functional & domain experts, that is re-defining the rules of the consulting space. We have won fortune 500 clients and multi million dollar projects by our commitment to streamlined, iterative and collaborative delivery processes. Xavient has a strong experience and expertise in Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Retail, Broadcasting and Finance domains with deep expertise on horizontal practices like Enterprise Application Integration, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and eBusiness. At Xavient, we have a passionate commitment to iterative and agile development methodologies.These services are delivered on the foundation of a proven global delivery model, robust world-class quality processes and quality standards, a global skill base, centers of excellence and a state of the art global software delivery center.