Job Description : We are looking to hire a developer into our team in Chennai with 4-5 years of experience. Our technology is built on Core PHP, MySql, Smarty. We use SOLR for search
The requirement is for a hands-on developer who shall be involved in the actual coding & development and deployment. This is a unique opportunity to join one of India's fastest growing start-ups with great salary & incentives.
The key requirements for the role are :
- Minimum 4-5 years of web development experience using LAMP technologies. The candidate main focus should be on LAMP technologies and should have worked largely in LAMP for the last 4-5 years.
- Should be comfortable working in Core PHP.
- Any experience with Apache Solr is a big plus.
- Hands-on developer - current role should involve coding and development and not primarily project management.
- Write clean, optimized, bug free code and ensure coding quality meets industry standards.
- Highly motivated and works with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in designing and exposing client API using REST / SOAP.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (anything like Bamboo, Hudson, Jenkins, etc. would be a plus).
- Strong SQL development skills writing fine-tuned queries, stored procedures, triggers etc. and design skills (data normalization, foreign key constraints, indexes, etc.)
- Experience in Agile / Scrum.
- Any experience with Redis, Memcache a plus - but not required.
- Ecommerce development experience.
- Positive attitude to security and knowledge of security standards.
- Any mobile app development experience will be an added plus.
- Experience in developing browser extension for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE is helpful.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above