Job Description : - A good ABAP resource with 4 + years experience .
- The resource should be able to work independently in core ABAP areas(Reports, ALV, BDCs, Forms, Module pool).
- Work experience on ALE/IDOCS, File Interfaces, Badi's and u serexits .
- Knowledge of Adobe forms and workflow will be useful
Desired Skills (ABAP Workflow) :
- SAP ABAP Workflow implementation
- Support live workflows
- Trouble-shoot the errors
- Design workflows
- Business Object Repository
- Workflow customizing
- Experience in Agent assignments
- Workflow Substitutions
- Rule creation
- Responsibility creation
- Position creation
- Assignments and delimitation.
- Good expertise in VIM process and VIM Workflows
- Knowledge in MM, FI, EHS, functional areas.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP , CRM
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Kastech Software Solutions
Kastech Software Solutions Group, based in Houston of Texas, United States of America, is a pioneer in offering various software services with special reference to ERP and Oracle's PeopleSoft.
Incorporated in 2008 by Mr. Suresh Katamreddy and Mr. Sri Patibandla-Kastech today has over 450+ employees working in the US, India, UAE, and Puerto Rico offices. With existing gross revenues approx. USD 44 million, we are targeting USD 60 million by FY 2018-19.