J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago: o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide o We operate in more than 100 markets. o We have more than 243,000 employees globally. Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgans Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families. Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firms operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
1. Build end to end conceptual understanding of the D&PA processes panning across the reporting tools/applications as well as the control functions.
2. Support and drive effective control framework across D&PA teams including real time monitoring of the existing controls and evaluate need for enhancement in controls. Also conduct periodic sampling and testing to ensure the accuracy of the control health standards.
3. Ensuring, on behalf of D&PA, all control related activities viz RCSA, CCAP, SOX testing, Inherent risk, BCP resiliency, SOP/UT governance along with Internal audit activities are delivered accurately and on time
4. Self - identify action plans via robust QA, RCSA and SOX testing.
5. Ensure timely and accurate creation of UTs, BCP, RCSA and other relevant control documents.
6. Empower the D&PA teams to adapt controls mindset enabling effective control management with a joint accountability model. Control and awareness training sessions for the team.
Post Graduate with 5 plus years of experience
Graduate in any stream preferably computer applications with 6 plus years of relevant experience
Experience in the application support/helpdesk profile is recommended
Experience in Operations and project management preferred
Excellent leadership, interpersonal and Project Management skills
Knowledge of regulatory applications will be an advantage
Good communication and interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with business partners independently.
Good logical, analytical skills and aptitude to work with numbers
Proficiency in MS office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint) is required
Candidate should be flexible with the shift timings (US timings)
Visio, SQL/ other database, Tableau skills would be an advantage
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue