Senior Applications Engineer - Fusion Financials SOA - 19000LMW
Fusion Applications on Cloud is the next generation applications offering from Oracle portfolio. We at Fusion Financial Technology Team(FinTech) are building world class Financial Products, Common Components and Tools using the cutting edge technologies - Java, SOA, SOAP & REST Services, BIP, ADF, ESS from Oracle Fusion middle-ware tech stack. We are looking for highly talented dynamic professionals to be part of one of its kind project Fusion. Come and join the most vibrant team FinTech in Fusion Financials and make the difference in supporting the Cloud Customers.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
1. Minimum 5-6 years of experience in developing, troubleshooting and debugging the Software Applications.
2. Basic Hands on experience with SOA (BPEL, BPMN, HWF, OBR), Services(SOAP and REST), JAVA, J2EE(ADF), BIP technologies that would help to debug the workflow issues reported by customers and internal QA.
3. Should have exposed to debug application performance related issue by analyzing HPROF, JFR, AWR files. Experience in using the tools - jRocket, Memory Analyzer etc. We will help in providing all necessary training.
4. Experience in the Technologies like SQL/PL-SQL/XML/XSD/WSDL/XSLT are desirable because workflow issues are revole around these areas
5. Experience in dealing with customers issues and providing the guidance/mentoring the support team.
6. Preference would be given for the people who knows internals of Fusion middle-ware tech stack like JDK, Weblogic, OWSM, BPM, SOA Fabric etc
5. Work is non-routine, dynamic and bit complex involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in the area of specialization.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.