Excellent opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst looking to progress their career and develop their technical skills. As part of small team working alongside and reporting to the Global IT Manager, this role will provide you with exposure to a wide range of technologies. Flexibility is essential as you may be required to support the business out of hours with some weekend work as necessary.
As an excellent communicator the role is principally one of first line support based in the Bristol Head Office with some support visits to our Reading, Maidenhead and London office. You will also be providing remote support for our global users across differing time zones.
Essentially you will have competence with -
* Active directory
* Roaming Profiles
* Windows Server 2012r2/2016
* MS Office
* DFSR and FSRM
* LAN/Wan topology
* Windows 10 desktop environments
* MS Hyper-V virtual environments
* Full Driving Licence.
* General IT Infrastructure awareness, network switches and cabling.
Some experience with MS Exchange and Remote Desktop Services.
Awareness of the following is beneficial -
* MS Cluster, Storage Spaces
* JBOD and SAS Storage networks
* Juniper SRX
* Cisco Ironport
* Mcafee EPO
* Sage/Exchequer Finance packages
* Citrix Xenapp Server Farm
* Windows Server Powershell
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.