Systems and Network Administrator /IT Manager (Linux Servers, Windows Servers, Virtualization)
Location: Campden, London NW1
Salary: 45-55,000 (dependent on experience).
Our client is seeking an experienced hands-on Systems and Network Administrator with hands-on experience of installing, building and supporting Linux Servers, Windows Server and Virtualization Systems.
- Technically strong, hands-on, with good trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with installing, configuring, supporting, monitoring and updating operating systems (RedHat, CentOS, MacOS and Windows 10).
- Experienced maintaining and updating Active Directory, Firewalls, and VPNs.
- Experienced with Virtualization systems, preferably VMware vSphere.
- Able to effectively work and communicate with technical and non-technical users.
- Able to lead, support and develop team members.
- Must have good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Nice to Have:
- SAN/NAS experience would be beneficial.
- HA clustering experience is desirable.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Systems and Network Administrator /IT Manager to take ownership of the maintenance of their network, server and desktop infrastructure and support processes.
As a Systems and Network Administrator /IT Manager (Linux Servers, Windows Servers, Virtualization) your duties will include:
- Maintaining the existing infrastructure.
- Expanding and Upgrading existing systems.
- Offering technical input on staff and client needs on an ad-hoc basis.
- Handling platform security including regular patching.
For more information on this Systems and Network Administrator /IT Manager role (Linux Servers, Windows Servers, Virtualization), please call now for an interview.