I am currently recruiting a Principal Devops Containers Consultant for a Global and rapidly growing Consultancy. You will be joining the organisation in a pivotal part of their growth within the Cloud department as they are doubling headcount over the next two years. You will be responsible for providing expertise to deliver, operate and automate container platforms and associated ecosystem tools that meet the needs of our clients business requirements
Why apply for this position?
- You will be joining one of the most technical driven partners in the UK
- You will be working on enterprise scale projects, some of the largest in Europe
- You will be working with some of the most bleeding edge technology in the market
- Market leading salaries
- A chance to work and collaborate with experts in the Containers field
- Flexible working arrangements with remote working on offer
- Progression to more senior level positions
What we need from you?
- 1+ years of Hands on Delivery / Implementation related work with Docker Enterprise, Red Hat OpenShift or other Kubernetes based container platforms is essential.
- Strong understanding of container runtime, orchestrator, networking and storage concepts.
- Solid Linux system administration skills ideally with RHCSA and/or RHCE or equivalent.
- Windows Server 2016 experience a bonus as is Hyper-V exposure.
- Shell and/or PowerShell scripting experience is essential.
- Experience of containerising applications or application assessment methods is desirable.
- Experience of one or more public cloud container solutions (ECS, AKS, GKE etc.) is desirable
LOCATION IS FLEXIBLE YOU DONT HAVE TO BE BASED IN LONDON, ANYWHERE IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED.
This is a chance to work for one of the most respected Consultancies in the market and a chance to progress your career with a employer who values their employees, if you want a conversation around the above to see what the role can offer you dont hesitate in applying.