SAP OTC - With strong exp in variant configuration Pricing - Min 8-10 yrs exp.
- Creating and maintaining the Variant Configurator data for the within the SAP R/3 environment, Modifying/publishing data models.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of variant configurator data requirements in the SAP R/3 environment and the impacts of data elements on all enterprise systems.
- Good documentation skills to communicate with business to be able to translate business requirements into V.C. related individual objects.
- Strong understanding of the Object dependencies and exemplary demonstration of ingenious approach to avoid development to cater to complex scenarios.
- Strong understanding of the M.T.O Process and E.T.O process using Variant Configuration.
- Good understanding of Standard pricing and V.C. pricing and usage of Routines in pricing and ability to convert the Pricing requirements to Variant configuration pricing using standard V.C.
- Good understanding of I.P.C. Variant configuration and pricing.
- Ability to identify the User exits that may be needed to cater to Business requirements in Variant configuration.
- Usage of V.C. tables, Variant functions and Engineering Change management.
- Ability to use ALE for data transfer to different SAP R/3 Environments.
- Performing integration testing of the variant configurator models in SAP/R3 environments
- Assisting in the development and validation of training materials as required for new models being released in the VC.
- ABAP debugging skills is a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP , CRM
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
eNFLUENCE IT Services
Today, Skoruz Technologies is a key player in the field of Big Data, Embedded Analytics, Mobile, Sales Automation and Sales Performance. While we have grown in our product offering, our philosophy remains unchanged... Deliver Value... Deliver Now.
Started off as a professional services company in 2007, we at Skoruz, always excelled in solving technical challenges. We continued our march ahead where everyone else stopped. From small random projects, we built a team highly committed to key technologies around IBM-SPM, Watson, Oracle Hyperion and VMware product suite.