My rapidly growing client who delivers market-leading Ecommerce services across the UK, are looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer.
As a successful candidate of a rapidly growing company, this is an opportunity to be involved in the growth of the entire business and contribute to the future service offering. With a high level of independence and responsibility, there is scope to have a real impact on the day-to-day operations.
With a hard-working, and high-achieving culture, the business enjoys rewarding staff. Celebrating success is a key part of maintaining a healthy progression, therefore the team enjoys frequent social outings as a result of combined hard work.
* PHP 5.5+ and a strong understanding of OOP
* Ecommerce development skills/platforms
* MVC Frameworks (Zend in particular)
* Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion)
* API / 3rd Party integration experience
* Experience working with Zend framework or similar
* Linux Server Administration / DBA Optimisation
* Unit testing, Jenkins CI, PHP Sniff knowledge
* Experience working with WordPress
* Experience working with Bootstrap and mobile development
* Creative skills: Photoshop, Sketch
* Proficient in Google Analytics/AdWords
* 21 Days plus bank holidays
* Regular team building events / training / conferences
* Career progression opportunities
* Attendance to leading ecommerce exhibitions of IRX, Channel Advisor Catalyst and more
* Frequent meals nights out with the team and our clients