Hiring for UK based Global platform company for their Bangalore team. Looking for someone who can be part of building the world's leading platform and products on distributed environment.
Experience : 12+ Years
Role : Technical Engineering Manager
Location : Bangalore
What we are looking :
- Looking for someone who can working with highly motivated and extremely talented engineers to built distributed platform from scratch. Using heavy amount of Microservices based architecture composed of multiple services joined into one API.
- Since our architecture uses Angular 2/React and Node for the web and Typescript and Java on the backend server side.
- Someone with strong belief in agile and lean thinking. Having an entrepreneurial attitude that gets high quality works done quickly. And passionate about craft and want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- Comfortable working at all tiers of modern applications, from the front-end all the way to the database and strong exposure to Enterprise Java platform, Spring Framework, React.js, Node.js or comparable experience in MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node).
- Possessing solid software development fundamentals (Data Structures, algorithms, problem solving, OODesign, and system architecture).
- Expert communicator and love working with multiple stakeholders for common outcomes.
- An avid learner of the currently trending IT technologies and frameworks and implement them in daily work.
- Experience in implementation of few bots, few ML Algorithms and NLP based search.
Technical Awareness :
- Languages - Java/J2EE, Spring & Jersey Restful Web-services, NodeJs