We are looking for only those candidates who can attain the Interview Drive.
(Immediate Joiners or Max 15 days Notice period)
Python Backend Lead
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
- Be the lead back-end engineer for creating the upcoming next version of our aPaas
- e-commerce product. Managing the lifecycle by going through the steps of designing architecture, implementation, maintenance, improvement and taking the product to the next level.
- Work closely with the CTO and product team to create a high-performance, extremely customizable, and scalable e-commerce product. Build the core functionalities and lay down the foundation for the future aspects of the product.
- Keeping the ease of development, performance and extensibility in mind.
- Expected to constantly keep up with latest technology trends, suggest and plan for future changes to improve productivity and having inclination towards automating every possible aspects of code, deployment or infrastructure.
What are we looking for :
In short, if :
- You are a good developer
- With excellent knowledge of python
- A performance freak
- Having awesome understanding of web development and http, tcp,web-sockets
- Worked with modern NoSQL datastores like MongoDB, Redis
- Have worked on a customer facing web or mobile product having over 5 lakhs active users
- Understands the importance of doing DevOps by a developer then you are probably the one we- re looking for.
Role and Expectations :
- Take ownership of the backend code
- Build for scale and keep the product flexible for any changes
- Simplify and build scalable back-end for complex applications receiving millions of daily requests
- Manage DevOps as part of developers own work
- Automate, measure and analyze every piece of piece of code and infra
- Write reusable, simple and minimal code, maintaining high quality and readability
- Write code to create, deploy and monitor your infrastructure and code
- Simplify complex problems into smaller ones, architect for the solution, code and execute the plans
- Ease out the daily life of your fellow engineers and product team
- Mentor junior members.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - DBA , Datawarehousing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile Qualification :
- 3 - 6 years of experience handling high traffic consumer facing product
- Built something significant in web/mobile application development using
- Worked on at least one Python web framework -
- Worked with MongoDB for at least 2 years (Mandatory)
Nice to haves :
- History of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects
- Experience of DevOps processes in development phase itself
- Experience with containers or VM like Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant
- Experience with Ansible and Jenkins
- Hands on with AWS products: For Compute, Storage, Database or Networking sections
- Working knowledge of Solr or ElasticSearch
- Previous experience of building a product from scratch
- Previous experience of having worked in a product startup which have ranked within top 30 in Play Store or iOS App Store
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)