- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Mandatory Key Technical Skills :
- Experience to Build/develop/enhance the automation framework
- Experience with automated testing frameworks.
- Selenium with Java is must
- Experience with API testing is required
- Able to create scripts for Gui, functional and regression automation for web-based applications.
- Experience testing RESTful services with SoapUI or equivalent
- Hands on experience on Jenkins, Git, Bit bucket.
- Experience working on Agile teams that release at least every two weeks
- Good understanding of serverless design concepts and patterns
- Good at Core Java and OOPS concepts, skills are necessary
- Should have worked in Agile. Should have hands on with Jira.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
At GHSL we provide comprehensive Software & Recruitment services for our customers. We exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place. Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers.