An exciting role where no two days are the same. Primary responsibilities listed below:
* Providing advice to key stakeholders regarding the best practices and potential improvements in the Cyber Security space by way of IT applications and infrastructure.
* Troubleshoot and fix any hardware, software or accessory related issues.
* Coordinate and drive security assurance reviews for live projects.
* Leading and performing information security activities for assigned projects.
* Provide support and training to the project teams to ensure high level standard in secure development practices.
Your Skills & Experience
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a Cyber Security role.
* Experience working with infrastructure in the cyber security space.
* Must have experience IDAM and vendor engagement
* Possess extensive domain knowledge of information security, standards and best practices.
* Any Cyber Security certifications will be highly advantageous (CISSP/CCSP/CISM).
* Ability to work autonomously.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem-solving abilities. If you love a good challenge and can hit the ground running in a new environment, please apply now!
What's on offer?
* 6-month initial contract with potential to extend.
* A great workplace that is close to public transport.