Ola Financial Services, a subsidiary of Ola, is a fin-tech involved in providing consumer credit in India that envisions convenience, accessibility, transparency and value proposition all at one place.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop features for Olas Android application for customers
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release.
Qualifications What we look for:
- 2+ years of work experience as an Android Developer.
- Experience in developing B2C mobile applications.
- Expertise in development and implementation of mobile applications with custom UI components.
- Experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance apps.
- Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs.
- Experience working with Java, Kotlin and the Android SDK.
- Experience in shipping applications through Play store.
- Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions.
- Experience in using GIT.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns.
- Strong Java and Kotlin programming skills.
- Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills.