Software Engineer (Java BackEnd Developer), Xiaomi India
Company background :
Xiaomi is a young startup started in 2010. Xiaomi is today the worlds 4th largest smartphone brand and worlds largest IOT platform. Xiaomis philosophy is - Innovation for everyone- and we provide products with (a) best specs and innovation (b) highest quality and (c) honest pricing to all our users. We now offer a variety of products and services such as smartphones, smart TVs, smart Air Purifier, smart Routers, smart security cameras, fitness bands, powerbanks and many more.
Xiaomi launched its India business 4 years ago and in a short period; we have become the most loved technology brand in the country. Today Xiaomi India is the No. 1 brand across multiple categories, as per the latest IDC reports:
(a) No. 1 smartphone brand
(b) No. 1 smart TV brand
(c) No. 1 fitness wearable brand in India
Xiaomi India started its offline journey two years ago; in mid-2017. Today we are present in hundreds of cities and towns through our various stores: Mi Home, Mi Studio, Mi Store, and Mi Preferred Partners. We have seen exponential growth in our offline sales over last 2 years: from less than 1% market share in early 2017, to currently 20%+ market share within the offline segment.
Role & Responsibility :
- Develop new server side features to support MI Credit India (cash loan, loan market, etc);
- Maintain existing code by fixing bug, adding new features
- Deploy code in production and monitor this code on live servers;
- Work with a team of highly qualified service and app developers to create outstanding applications.
- Communicate with partner of Mi Credit for developer team and integrate API provide by them.
Desired Skills :
- 3+ years of Java development (J2EE, J2SE 7 & 8);
- Extensive experience with Spring and related web frameworks;
- Experience in web application / web services development and deployment(Resin,Nginx);
- Experience with Object Oriented Design;
- Experience with MySQL, Redis, MQ;
- Understanding of how the web works, from low to high levels;
- Excellent knowledge of databases and UNIX system;
- Excellent knowledge of data structure and primary algorithm;