We are hiring for worlds leading platform and products which helps in connecting to the network of human knowledge.
- They are one of the pioneer Online, Scholarly, Academic Publications, Academic Journals, Encyclopedias, Books and transforming into eBooks, Online Journals, Databases, Textbooks, digital, and Digital Transformation.
Role : Technical Architect
Work Location: Bangalore
- You will be working with highly motivated and extremely talented engineers on creating front-end and back-end vertical services with quality, performance and scale in mind at every step of the way.
- We are using a Microservices based architecture composed of multiple services joined into one API. Our architecture uses Angular 2 and Node for the web and Typescript and Java on the back-end.
- As an Architect, you will architect & design new features working alongside a talented team of engineers as well as business sponsors that will enrich the experience of our users and partners.
- As we grow this network of human knowledge, you will help ensure our software services are positioned to harness it to accelerate our business.
Job Description :
- We are looking for technology evangelist who is well aware of cutting edge technology trends.
- Someone who comes with the belief in agile and lean thinking.
- Passionate about your craft and want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- Ability to drive and take ownership of the entire dependency.
- Comfortable to work at all tiers of modern applications, from the scratch.
- Strong and solid software development fundamentals (Data structures, Algorithms, problem solving, OO design, and system architecture).
- Good understanding of containerization, cloud architecture and run production systems using AWS services.
- Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Experience in building enterprise workflow and integrations using Mule ESB or similar Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Platforms, Salesforce
- Designed applications using MicroService Architecture, Domain Driven Design, REST APIs
- Collaborate well with others but are excited to own a big feature
- Good communication and have the ability to advise & mentor engineers
- Ability to identify, articulate & manage risks including but not limited to security risks, risks around peak usage loads etc
- Self-learner & keep yourself abreast of the business, technology & IT practice changes
- Coming out with simplicity and strive to eliminate unnecessary complexity will be preferred
- Architect, design, code and deploy full-scale systems based on critical business outcomes
- Own technical integrity across systems and projects
- Individual contributor, working in collaboration with multiple vendors, partners and teams
- Define technical requirements (scalability, availability, maintenance, security) and drive the implementation.
- Contribute to all aspects of the services under the teams ownership, which includes design, automation, deployment, and uptime of the services.
- Build automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime.
- Set the vision for all services within the platform
- Create the roadmap based on customer and company desires.
- Be an influencer and mobilize solutions across teams
- Build technology the right way: for us, this means simple, well-tested services that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production performance.
- Align & work with other tech leads within the organization as well as with partners for common outcomes.
What we expect from you :
- Education must be BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MS - Computer Science
- Minimum 14+ years industry experience
- Any domain is fine, but open to work on online publication or Education domain.