1. Business Partnership: Provide consultancy to the unit management team and the Unit head (FEL level) on HR related issues 2. Regional Optima HR leadership: Integrate the HR work for all Optima in India and lead regional interventions where needed, and provide consultancy both internally and to the HRBL and Optima s Management on an integrative India regional view. 3. Mentors and closely supervise junior members of the Optima HR team in India. 4. HR strategy and Processes: Implement Amdocs and Optima HR strategy and create work plans using best practices to promote business goals; Set plans that meet Amdocs values and financial targets and are in accordance with local legislation and regulations; Lead implementation of HR processes (based on the HR calendar) such as: Performance Management, Salary Revision, Annual Incentive Plan, Amdocs Values etc., as well as self-initiated plans to support Optima s HR AOP ; Ensure that the relevant processes and tools are fully and effectively implemented. 5. Employee Experience and Relations: Advise managers and employees on employee experience issues and special requests of managers and employees; Provide guidance and consultancy to the managers regarding employee relations issues, to ensure compliance with employment laws and ethical standards. Focus on the employee experience and org spirit 6. Organizational climate: Sense the field to focus areas for intervention and support, to promote organizational climate based on Amdocs Values and Code of Ethics 7. Handling Change Management: Perform ongoing organization analysis and implement change management programs driven form the business needs and challenges, in partnership with the BU 8. Learning and Development: Develop and facilitate team building programs, in cooperation with the Learning and OD BPs;Work with the Learning and OD BPs to define learning and development programs for managerial and professional capabilities development 9. Communication:Support the managers with preparing and implementing communication plans as well as internal communication of changes and new initiatives
1. Above 5 years of HR field work experience preferably in a global/ international environment. Proven experience in HR support and consulting to managers and units.
2. Practical knowledge in the areas of employee management, employee relations, reward, employment law, organizational development and employee development/ learning
3. Proven experience in global, complex companies
1. Bachelor degree in Social Science or Behavioral science - Must
2. Master degree in Human resource - Preferable.
3. Bilingual in local country language and English.
Results Customer Value Professional Capabilities Teamwork Collaboration Learning Versatility Change Agility Engagement Positive Attitude