Aerospace and Defence (A&D) Division AS 9100 certified and CEMILAC (Centre for Military Airworthiness Certification) approved organization for Design, development, and testing of hardware and software systems for airborne applications, Test Rigs and Fabrication of Aircraft Looms. Committed to the goal of meeting and exceeding the requirements of our Global Customers, we are constantly improving the effectiveness of our engineering & manufacturing systems and processes.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Vacancy : 2
Job Description :
Technical Requirements :
Mandatory / Primary Skills :
- It is generally expected that candidates have experience in the Defense and Aviation domains.
- Experience in architecture, design, development, code and test for real time, mission critical software for embedded systems products as well as Host / Server software.
- Expertise in all layers of software / firmware from board porting, device drivers, board support packages, hardware abstraction layers, data acquisition software, communication software, Human Machine Interface software, graphics, video and image processing intensive software, embedded databases, diagnostics and customized real time application software.
- Experience in communication interfaces and protocols built around Serial, Synchronous, Asynchronous, Ethernet, USB, Wireless platforms.
- Familiarity with communication interfaces such as ARINC and MIL 1553B will be a huge plus.
- Expertise in working on software and firmware built around Micro-Processors, Micro-Controllers, Digital Signal Processors, ASICs and other programmable devices and using Real Time operating systems / kernels (VxWorks, RT Linux). Expert level skill in code instrumentation and debugging will be a huge plus.
- Expertise in ASM / C / C++ and associated development tools is a mandatory. Experience in embedded application software for Human Machine Interfaces will be a huge plus.
- Experience working in an embedded environment, through the entire hardware and systems development cycle. Good aptitude to develop these skills (with training) will also be considered
- Basic level skill in Digital and Analog circuitry design. In-depth knowledge of various analog, digital,/ DSP / micro-processor / micro-controller / FPGA, peripheral components, component selection and sourcing is desirable. Good aptitude to develop these skills (with training) will also be considered
- Experience in working with configuration management tools from requirement capture to code maintenance and documentation. Experience in creating tools and know-how for production tests and field tests will be a huge plus.
- Experience in writing test cases, test code, automation of test scripts, performing code coverage and analysis for ensuring quality code.
- Discipline in writing optimized and robust code will be a huge plus
- Familiarity of working in ISO 9001 / AS9100 process environments will be a plus.
- Comply with all ISMS and EMS safety requirements. Follow systems and procedures outlined in the company manuals. Ensure Company policies & procedures are followed.
- Accountable for Failure to meet EHS requirement, report incidents, follow defined process, meet set objective and targets.