1. Strong understanding of Data Warehousing and ETL concepts.
2. At least 2 years of full time development experience using abinitio. Expertise in Abinitio components, Parallelism, Dependency Analysis,PDL,EME commands, generic graphs etc.
3. Experience in performance tuning of abinitio graphs, UNIX and Oracle database environments. Should have knowledge of Abinitio Architecture, best practices and performance tuning techniques.
4. Should be aware of abinitio code migration activities across environments.
5. Experience in any of the scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
6.Should be able to perform analysis of business requirement and proposing suitable technical solution from ETL side.Should be able to create HLD,LLD documents,UTP,UTR and release documentations.
7. Experience working in Agile
8. Candidate should be willing to work in Shifts based on project requirements.
Knowledge of the Life Insurance business is a plus
Highly motivated with good written and oral communication skills. Ability to lead conversations and coordinate activities across various time zones. Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and assignments, ability to work well under pressure, as well as ability to work independently. Ability to be accountable for key processes of high complexity, high risk, and high visibility. Ability to learn new skills quickly and willingness to challenge yourself Advanced SQL skills (individuals need to have solid SQL debugging and tuning skills) Advanced Oracle Knowledge Intermediate UNIX,