Informatica Power Center 10.1, Oracle 12c on Exadata, SQL, UNIX, Tableau
- Extensive experience with Informatica Power Center 10.1 for ETL development
- Strong Oracle 12c on Exadata experience including tables design, expertise using complex SQL. Good knowledge of relational database structures and table relationships.
- Strong UNIX skills including Korn Shell experience.
- Strong analytical and communication skills to be able to work closely with business partners to gather and document requirements.
- Strong writing skills to be able to create clear and concise project documents: Design, Test Plans.
- Responsible for creating and executing Unit and System Test Plans that are relevant to the technical and business functions.
- Operating System – LINUX, UNIX, Windows XP, Software Version Control, Schedulers: Cron, Control M.
- Strong Oracle 12c on Exadata experience including tables design, stored procedures, expertise using complex SQL and PL/SQL. Good knowledge of relational database structures and table relationships. Experience developing objects with Hybrid Columnar Compression within Exadata
- Experience in Business Intelligence including development and maintenance of Star Schema database models
- Strong development knowledge with Tableau: data source modeling, requirements gathering from customers, following dashboard standards, linking multiple worksheets together, working with action filters, using parameters to optimize queries, performance testing.
Responsibilities for all consultants include:
- Manage allocation of time efficiently between multiple simultaneous project phases.
- Working within the guidelines and direction of the IT ESPM development teams and providing weekly updates regarding status of current and planned activities
- Provide written weekly status report and input into time management systems (Clarity, IQNavigator).
- Adhering to Client Agile Project Execution Process (“PEP”)
- Candidate will be able to participate and provide input to the team at the scrum and demonstration & retrospective' meetings
- Providing concise and comprehensive technical documentation, including Design Specifications according to the project execution process (PEP) used by Client
- Attending project meetings and reporting status weekly
Consultant resources will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Detailed design document
- Create, execute and validate unit test plans
- Create, execute and validate system test plans
- Data comparison and validation
- Software configuration and migration.
- Remediation of identified failures
- Project documentation updated in internal documentation system (Clarity)
- Project implementation and preliminary support during go live.
- Go Live notifications
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.