1. 5-10 years of experience required in Ab initio with strong knowledge in BI and Data Warehousing.
2. Strong skills on ETL design patterns and data architecture, UNIX and Oracle
3. Hands on BI design & development skills with design and build of large enterprise projects
4. Should be well versed with following concepts - Cooperating System Using GDE Graphical Development Environment Able to design end to end solution for complex case studies. Enterprise Meta Environment EME version control, dependency analysis, mcommands, air commands, sandboxes, PDLs, Meta programming. Working knowledge of at least one Job scheduler tool. Using all of the above components to create and maintain an enterprise data solution and rules execution.
5. Must have hands-on experience with SQL, Shell Scripting, bash, Korn shell scripting, SQL performance tuning, relational model analysis and data migration.
6. Should have good communication skills and client handling skills.
7. Able to lead a team and drive the project for quality deliverables. Good to have Continuous Flows Meta Data HubMeta programming