Technical Support Analyst, Leeds (perm), 30,000 - 40,000 pa + benefits
For my reputable client, I am looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
In this role you will coordinate and deliver technical services: respond to, and resolve the company's product major incidents, 2nd-level support or technical escalations and similar requests triaged by other teams. You will also monitor and manage SaaS system availability and system disruptions coordinating and communicating between support, development teams and AWS specialist suppliers, and completing investigations and resolution.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
* Contributes to Red Flag (major incident) management
* Coach and educate colleagues on technical matters
* Investigate and resolve technical defects
* Manage the company's IT infrastructure
* Manage and resolve data fixes
* Tracking and tablet hardware estate and configuration management
* Mobile device management system (Soti) management and support
* Be lead users of the application management, other support apps and tools
* Delivers technical projects as assigned.
* Manages, documents and improves technical support processes and system records.
* Experience in a similar technical support role (Essential)
* Understand and competent in managing cloud-based systems (AWS and Azure preferred)
* Understand and proficient in a wide range of technologies and support tools including a good standard of SQL
* Writes clear and concise technical documentation
* Agile development approach with due regard for configuration management, specification/documentation, review and testing
Your Skills and Interests:
* Exceptional levels of technology customer service
* Technically strong, with recent hands-on experience in one of your core areas of technical delivery
* An ability to advise senior stakeholders
* You will have exceptional people skills and ability to objection handling where required
* Equally comfortable supporting colleagues face-face and remotely over the phone and screen-sharing.
* Experience of AWS/Azure Cloud Computing Services is desirable but not essential
Are you an inquisitive technologist with exceptional levels of technology customer service? Do you want to be a part of the company that is shaping the future and work with cutting edge technology? If you have answered yes, then this position is for you! Please do not hesitate to apply!