BCforward is seeking Java/Mulesoft Developer for Addison TX
Java/MuleSoft developer produces low level design artifacts, develops and tests the code, supports QA, executes/supports the change and release processes and provides production operational support as needed. This person will also assist with the coordination with offshore team for day to day project activities.
- Understand and validate integration requirements
- Create High Level Design and Low Level Design Documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
- Develop APIs on MuleSoft platform
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations
- ESB Itinerary using Mule ESB
- Write automated unit test cases providing acceptable code coverage - Install, configure and deploy solution using Mule ESB 3.x
- Co-ordination of implementation with various offshore teams to create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns
- Provide test support for bug fixes during all stages of test cycle
- Provide support for deployment and post go-live
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members, Onshore and Offshore
- 5-7+ year experience building robust Java Application
- Must be a Mule ESB 3.x Expert Level (Preferred)
- Strong experience in developing Mule flows using Anypoint Studio.
- Experience using web services/APIs to access and integrate with external systems
- Experience and/or knowledge on administrative aspects of Mule ESB
- Strong Experience in Core Java, Messaging (JMS), XML, XSLT or JAXB, Web API - SOAP/WSDL, REST/JSON and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML, Experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging concepts, XPath expressions & functions.
- Experience with open source and agile development tools For eg GitHub, Maven, Artifactory, SonarQube
- Experience writing and running MUnit tests. Unit test and Inter
- Experience in using database programming including JDBC, and specific relational databases such as SQL Server or Oracle
- Knowledge on Mulesoft Anypoint Platform and J2EE technologies, Spring/Hibernate Frameworks, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Mulesoft API-Led Connectivity approach would be a plus
- Ability to create a living document (why it was built this way), including troubleshooting and template for future interfaces implement best practices related to Mule ESB.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in computer science
- MuleSoft Certification
- Work experience delivering large scale integration projects with MuleSoft
- Work experience in Data integration and ETL processes
- Knowledge of Data Modeling is a plus.
- Previous experience in a shared services model
JAVA : -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
Mule ESB : -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 113658 when responding to this ad.