Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education with 8 or more years of IT experience
8 plus years of experience in below skills
Visual C++ development experienceExperience with Supporting Unix/Linux and Windows environmentsExperience with windows 2000 server C++ application developmentComfortable with Oracle DBExperience with Communications protocols, formats, transports and tracesHTH, TCPIP, MATIP, MQseries, EDIFACTAirline domain application Knowledge in Messaging and Data Transports
8+ years of Visual C++ development experience, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment experienceExperience with a version control system: ClearCase, Git, Subversion, etcGood experience with a relational database: Sybase, MySQL, Oracle etc,Good experience with automating deploymentsGood experience developing Web applications and APIs.TPF Messaging and Data Transport SupportNew development, enhancements and support for new and existing systems and applications, including proprietary communications hub softwareAnalysis of large volumes of data into and out of multiple internal systems and partner connectionsComprehension and design of detailed technical documentation
Roles & Responsibilities
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems.
Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development in Delta terminology refers to Mobility and TPF.
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions. -Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates. -Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.