You might find your next job with us, if you are an experienced Project Manager/ Sr. Consultant.You could work onsite with Robert Half Technology local client in the Des Moines, Iowa area by joining an existing team as their Senior Project Manager.The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project.The ideal candidate for this position is able to effectively manage key projects as part of our clients strategic business plan.If you can ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders, youll do well in this job.Act now and submit an application today!Candidates looking for an opportunity in the Government field, might be interested in this long-term temporary position.
- Cooperate closely with the Product Specialist, QA Manager, Business Analyst, Product Owner/Product Manager
- Indicates project with reliable ticket workflows and boards
- Assist cross-product teams to manage dependencies
- Manages project planning
- Develops schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Acts as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - ensuring the team is working effectively, clearing obstacles, and leading scrum ceremonies
- Provide that the functional requirements are met, tracked, and achievable
- Time blocks and presides the sprint planning and grooming meetings and follows ticket assignments
- Works with Product Owner/Product Manager to ensure that the product vision and high-level business objectives are clear and achievable
- Provide assistance to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Assembles report from business analysts, QA leads, and technical leads into an analysis
- Betters to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Sets out the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Offers detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, project status, and risk assessments
- Work closely together and communicates with designers, stakeholders, developers, and technical team members
- Directs deployment scheduling in coordination with tech lead, Dev Ops, and Product Owner- Works together with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Tracks and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Sustain the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Administers the daily stand-ups, securing they are brief, timely, and focused
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Flexible and focused
- Youre sure to succeed in this position if you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- Candidates with experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs will be the best fit for this position
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications
- We are particularly looking for candidates with proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Project Management (PMP) certification desired
- Proficiency in Project Implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge of Formal Project Management
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNEs Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office ator visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.