- Should be well versed with technology and have experience/capabilities to lead a strong team of developers.
- To be able to work with internal teams and clients as per the needs to design, develop and deliver products/ services that meets the functionality, performance, scale and security requirements provided.
- Expected to lead by example and ensure critical components are delivered on time.
- Should be a team player who can work with the team members and bring out the best as well shape their career paths by inducing best practices to bring best quality and promote individual development.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Lead end-to-end design and development of cutting-edge products.
- Define site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Suggest improvements in systems & processes and assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise.
- Work closely with development team to explain the requirements and constantly monitor the progress.
- Develop and deliver critical components individually as needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure.
- Keep an eye out for open source projects and technology trends that can be introduced in the products.
- Keep the team updated on the upcoming technologies and processes in the relevant area.
- Ensure quality and security to be given at most importance in every delivery without compromising the delivery timelines.
- Ensure the suggested and implemented design are scalable, performant and adaptable for future needs.
- Provide one to one mentoring and support to team members whenever required.
- Support cross projects, cross team delivery as per the needs of our organisation.
- Onsite support is subject to business requirement.
- Will be Reporting to 3rd in command (BU Head) which will help you to enhance in leadership quality, Team handling, emotional stability, aptitude and so on.
Preferred Skills :
1. SAML/Spring SAML integration.
2. IDAM server knowledge.
Job Functions/ Key skills :
Primary Skills - core Java, Advanced java, SAML/Spring SAML integration, Wso2 IDAM or any IDAM server integration exp with application work on experience.