Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking an ETL (Informatica) Consultant for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract
Location: Pittsburgh, PA (Open to Remote)
Interview Process: Phone Interview and In-Person/Skype Interview
Role: ETL (Informatica) Consultant
Primary Skills: Oracle DB
Role Description: The ETL (Informatica) Consultant would need to have at least 6-8+ years of experience.
- Unix scripting experience required
- Windows OS level and scripting experience required
- Oracle Database experience is required
- Informatica tool experience required
Top Must-Have Skills/Requirements:
- ETL Informatica
- UNIX scripting
- SQL Development
- Oracle PL/SQL
- 5+ years of overall experience required:
- Strong Scripting and Database expertise.
Client is looking for a solid profile who can do enhancements and modification in already existing codes with strong exposure in backend SQL Database queries. It requires someone strong on UNIX scripting and also exposure in secondary skills with PowerShell scripting in windows (not mandatory). Reports are written in SQL.
- Writing robust SQL queries is a must have
- Basic understanding of DBA. If SQL queries run for long like tuning etc.
- Should be able to learn new technologies. The job would include coding, debugging and some production
- Extensive Oracle/ UNIX background
- Banking or compliance experience (Client experience)
- SQL queries experience
- Mainframe experience
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Application maintenance
- Production issues
- Add functionalities
- Waterfall Environment (planning on moving to Agile)
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.
Your main interaction is going to be with the Developers, BSA, and hiring manager. Your performance will be measured based off of project delivery, accuracy, level of detail they research issues, initiative to learn
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 6-8+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses