Contribute to the growth of an innovative FinTech firm
Work with some of the smartest people in the industry
Ample opportunity to learn and grow
Our client is a multiple award-winning digital payment solution firm that is revolutionising the industry. They have introduced innovative products that have allowed spending and receiving money to be efficient and hassle-free. They have a dynamic and self-driven team motivated to build an impactful product and are looking for like-minded individuals to join them!
The Job :
In this role, you will take ownership of components of the platform and work with various product teams to build a highly scalable and secure payments platform. You will also be involved in the recruitment and nurturing of engineers.
You will be responsible for :
- Using cutting-edge cryptography to secure payments beyond industry standards.
- Mining data to derive actionable insights, identifying patterns and providing solutions to class of problems
- Building low-level infrastructure that aims to push the boundaries of network performance.
- Reviewing and influencing new evolving design, architecture, standards and methods with stability, maintainability and scale in mind
- Researching, evaluating and socialising new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system
The Profile :
- You have a Bachelor- s/Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems with 5 years experience building enterprise systems and have worked on large scale java applications.
- You have a good understanding of nuances of distributed systems, scalability, and availability
- You have strong knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases and transactions
- You have strong focus on latency and throughput of services
- In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, NIO, memory allocation and GC is required
- You possess experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc. as well as Message Brokers and Application Containers
- You possess the ability to mentor and train other team members
- Having an understanding of the CAP theorem and its implications for real-world distributed systems as well as distributed systems like Dynamo, HBase, various messaging and queuing systems and understand nuances of Time, Clocks, and Ordering of Events, rate control, load distribution will be a added advantage.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle dependencies with minimal oversight