Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
The SAP PI/PO Admin is responsible for providing technical expertise in support of SAP PI (PI 7.11 to PO 7.5). They should be able to assist with configuring PI, developing interfaces and integrating with back end SAP applications and legacy systems (Specifically ECC 6.0 PS and other applications in the SAP Business Suite). As a PI developer/configurator, they must be able to understand the EBS business processes and how they integrate with the external and internal partner systems. In addition, the PI specialist will support system and regression testing of the new EBS interfaces to ensure it meets the performance, security and functionality required.
The SAP PI Admin will be expected to independently manage his or her workload, coordinate priorities with the team lead, and produce deliverables per the processes/standards. They will be integrating with resources from the client, and other subcontracting companies in completing the duties of this role.
Scope of Work[Detail of duties or tasks to accomplish]
- Provide administrative support for SAP PI/PO Integration objects
- Support Upgrade from SAP PI 7.11 to SAP PO 7.5
- Demonstrate understanding of how SAP PO 7.5 will integrate with other SAP Business Suite applications
- Develop detailed technical specifications, conduct peer reviews and code reviews which adhere to the clients documentation standards
- Develop interface objects to support new functionality releases
- Support functional, performance and security testing and help resolve any defects or open issues
- Resolve issues with architecture services and interface development
- Update documented technical landscape when appropriate in established project format
- Support Information Assurance testing as required