Oracle Cloud EPM Planning & Reporting Developer will act as a key member of Biogens Enterprise Performance Management team and will actively contribute towards EPM initiatives ranging from IT Portfolio & Financial Planning models to Reporting.
This role will be responsible for translating users requirements captured by the business analysis team into optimal, high performing and user-friendly Planning & Reporting solutions using Oracle Cloud EPM Planning (Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service), Oracle Essbase and Hyperion Financial Reporting Desktop/Web Studio.
location: CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
REQUIRED SKILLS (i.e., years of experience, education, etc.)
- Commitment: dedicated to delivering the highest quality results.
- Interpersonal Skills: effectively works with peers towards achieving projects milestones.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical & creative problem-solving mindset with strong affinity for constructive criticism and collaborative solutioning.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle Essbase and Hyperion Planning / Oracle Cloud EPM Planning (PBCS) with extensive experience around defining optimized cube structures, creating user-interface elements from input forms to navigations and scripting using business rules/groovy.
- Hyperion Financial Reporting Desktop/Web Studio with total command on creating parameterized reports & reports packages inclusive of both data and visual elements as well as exploiting reports distribution options.
- 4+ years of experience implementing financial planning and reporting solutions using the Oracle EPM suite of products.
ADDITONAL EXPECTATIONS (preferred or desired skills)
- strong relational database concepts with proficiency in SQL.
- Financial Expertise: working knowledge of financial concepts and reporting, nice to have.
- Understanding of Windows/UNIX shell scripting, nice to have.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.