AiDash aims to be a global leader in demystifying artificial intelligence in traditional industrial sectors.
We help Fortune 500 companies utilize high-resolution satellite data for inspection and remote monitoring of geographically distributed assets. These assets can be power grids in forests, railway lines in deserts or construction in or remote terrains. high-resolution spatial data from satellites, drones, lidar, and various other sources which are fed into our proprietary AI models, generating insights. Recommendations for preventive and predictive maintenance generated by our models have helped clients save millions of dollars.
Our team of researchers, engineers, data scientists, business consultants, and product managers constantly thrive to build AI models and products, which makes the job of business executives and operating teams easier.
To fuel, our capability and growth plans, we have raised $6 million in a Series A funding round led by Benhamou Global Ventures (BGV) and National Grid Partners (NGP) to give us both strategic and financial boost. In addition to being a well-funded venture, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar revenue company with many Fortune 500 customers.
What you will be doing?
- The goal of our engineering team is to build best-in-class Sass products backed by our proprietary AI models and complex geo-spatial datasets.
As a team member of the quality team at AiDash, you will be responsible for:
- Improving the quality of our released products. You will be expected to understand, build, and maintain the Selenium suites and some automated performance as well as stress tests, sometimes in complex environment.
- Designing test cases by referring the requirement document in the test management tool.
- Executing test cases in the test management tool and derive insightful reports.
- Selecting or Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
- Choose selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment.
- Designing, enhancing, debugging and running the test automation scripts using Java.
- Designing, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources.
- Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
- Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
- Helping in performing the security testing of the application.
What do you need for this position?
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Good analytical skills and decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Performance testing is added Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in QA Automation
- Good knowledge of test case design strategies.
- Hands-on experience on java, selenium web driver
- Experience in mobile automation with Appium is an advantage
- Passion in leading teams and growing people
- Have vast experience handling Web-Based and SAAS applications