Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Java Big Data Developer for our client in the Wireless domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Bedminster, NJ
Role: Java Big Data Developer
Primary Skills: Big Data
Role Description: The Java Big Data Developer must have at least 9+ years of experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge with modern data pipelines, data streaming, and real time analytics using tools such as Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming, Elastic Search.
- Efficient Multithreading knowledge with ability to optimize memory leaks.
- Should have strong knowledge in RESTFUL web services and micro services.
- Good in data structures and strong in using collections and Arrays.
- Able to visualize front end presentation and build rock solid reusable API modules.
- Ability to understand Spring Boot and Maven Project structure and project setup.
- Understating standard application logger mechanism and proficiency in Customized error handling and Session managements.
- Should be able to decode HTTP request and responses and understanding third-party authorization. Such as SSO, AWS and Google etc.
- A strong ability to understand and organize data from various sources.
- Strong SQL skills and experience in columnar relational data stores and NoSQL technologies.
- Ability to optimize DB query and performance tuning is added advantage.
- Should be knowing basic Linux commands
- Should have used GIT version control and basics Jenkin build process.
- Hands on Jenkins build process is a plus.
- Proficient in understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Java StackWeb Microservices Design with REST based API, JSON in Java. Node.js, Angular, ReactJS
- Python/Scala/R will be plus
- Big dataHadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase, Elastic, Kafka, Zookeeper