- Unit testing, conducting / participating in reviews, effective documentation
- Team player, Mentoring junior resources
- Possessing decent verbal and written communication.
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations with effective collaboration.
- Having flexibility and thirst to learn and adapt to changing work requirements.
Who you should be with :
Technical Skills :
- 5-8 Software Development Life cycle experience.
- 4+ years experience of designing and developing Pega PRPC Applications.
- Pega PRPC 6.2 or higher platform experience is a must.
- Expertise in design, development and implementation of process based solutions and Business Rules
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design patterns and techniques with Java/J2EE technology
- Experience with SOAP services/connectors
- Nice to have work experience in Migration and Upgradation Experience to PRPC 7.x, 8.x
- Log analysis and experience with performance tools such as PAL, Fiddler etc.
- Experience in Insurance domain.
- Capable of performing any function as Programmer Analyst
Soft Skills :
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be self-driven and a team player
- Work collaboratively with willingness to listen and work in fast paced challenging environment.
- Experience in working with onsite teams.
- Creative thinking, self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills
About us :
Ciberspring is a leading North American system integration company that specializes in architecting, developing and implementing technology solutions for its mid-market clients, including divisions of Global 2000 companies. Ciberspring is one of the fastest-growing Multinational Company that was established in 2003. We are a global team of strategists, creatives and technologists all focused on one mission: supporting our clients business. Ciberspring is one of the pioneer service providers for content management, digital marketing, business process (Pega, Salesforce), and enterprise solutions.
Our goal at Ciberspring is powerful yet simple: to bridge the gap between technology and marketing for our clients. When our tech-savvy and creative team isnt helping drive revenue or adapting to cutting-edge trends in the digital marketing world.