MyPage is a personalized page based on your interests.The page is customized to help you to find content that matters you the most.


I'm not curious

We are the most complete, globally available platform for IT Career Planning and Coaching.

If you want your IT, Analytics and Data Science hiring requirements to be seen by our worldwide community of professionals, post your job descriptions for free.

My Saved Jobs
    Technology Jobs for Fast lexical analyzer generator (Flex)
  • ETL Developer

    Minimum Required Skills:Python, Data Mining, Advanced Statistical Analysis, Keras, Data Visualization, Data storage techniques, Airflow, Postgres, pandasWe are a vibrant, lucrative start-up company working on a new, cutting-edge self-service customizable platform to help lawyers increase their abili...

  • Java Developer- Multiple locations

    Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. As an Accentu...

  • AWS Software Architect

    We are looking for a passionate, hard-working and talent AWS Software Architect with experience building innovative, mission-critical, high volume applications that customers love. Do you have a business aptitude with the ability to lead in-depth technology discussions as well as articulate the busi...

  • Associate II, Warehouse Operations - 1st Shift Flex

    *_What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health_*Warehouse Operations is responsible forperforming/controllinga combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, stagin...

  • Python Developer

    NO SPONSORSHIP Python Developer Salary: $125k-$140k Flex plus 15% bonus Looking for a Python Developer with some Linux Systems knowledge. You will write reusable, testable code to manage the infrastructure, write and improve automation and tooling. 5 years Python Development, Configuration Managemen...

  • Data Center Facility Support

    Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed duration project based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. As an ...

  • .Net Developer- 0-5 years exp.

    DescriptionRobert Half IT SEARCH is looking for a .NET Developer for a proven and long-standing client who is looking to on-board the ideal culture match to continue to develop their technical skill set. The 'right' candidate could be out of school or have 3-5 years of experience.Our client offers f...

  • Data/Information Architect

    Description Robert Half is in need of a Data Architect/ Data Modeler! We are seeking an individual with strong hands-on expertise in data modeling and data warehousing. The candidate will be responsible for data related aspects in projects, such as working with business partners to understand busine...

  • Data Analyst (VBA, Excel) - BHJOB2052)17044

    Data & Business AnalystExciting opportunity for a Data & Business Analyst to join a progressive international company with a 1st class work environment.RESPONSIBILITIES:Spend 70% of the time working with Excel to extract, transform, and report on data. The other 30% is gathering requirements, settin...

  • Go Developer

    Go Developer Fantastic opportunity for a Go Developer to join a dynamic technology company to work on greenfield development. RESPONSIBILITIES: You will be focused on doing Go Back End development Developing new features and scaling our platform Developing and implementing reusable code and lib...

 
Awards & Accolades for MyTechLogy
Winner of
REDHERRING
Top 100 Asia
Finalist at SiTF Awards 2014 under the category Best Social & Community Product
Finalist at HR Vendor of the Year 2015 Awards under the category Best Learning Management System
Finalist at HR Vendor of the Year 2015 Awards under the category Best Talent Management Software
Hidden Image Url