Windows Data Recovery Software is amazing because it recovers all corrupted files or data in original format. All these files corrupted by viruses, power fluctuations, improper shut down, logical errors and more.
This Windows software has ultimate features:
. It provides Graphical User Interface, with the help of GUI you can easily interact with software.
. It supports all windows OS versions like Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista and many more.
. It also recovers corrupted partitions FAT or NTFS.
. It is based on advanced algorithm programming.
. It recovers data very swiftly.
. It supports multiple languages.
. Based on Guided Files Excavation Techniques and maintains data integrity.
. And also it gives 99% of recovery.
Pros and Cons of Windows Data Recovery Software:-
- Fully automatic data recovery.
- Provides free demo edition and snappy video for completely understanding.
- Flexible and fully satisfy data recovery software.
- There is one problem is that takes little bit time for large files.
- It is giving 99% of data recovery.
Systems requirements for using this software:
- Supports Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista and many more.
- Supported FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file systems.
- 50 MB available hard-disk space.
According to me - Overall, performance wise it is excellent software in recovery of damaged or corrupted files. If anybody has a problem of Windows OS and its partition corruption then used this software. And as well as thanks to Recover Data Tools for providing Windows Data Recovery Software.
This review is listed under Data & Information Management Community