on 13 July 18
Backup iPhone to computer seems to be a very simple issue. The user only needs to plug their iPhone into computer and launch iTunes, then hit Back Up in the File option to kick off the backup process. Or they only need to get Wi-Fi, and connect iPhone to charger with the screen closed, then the iPhone data will be uploaded to the cloud. Both ways are easy to be done, and have their own unique advantages. As a matter of fact, iPhone backup issues occasionally come up along the iPhone users, and different problems may have different solutions. So letâs take a look at the solution of how to backup iPhone to computer in the following post.
- iPhone backup, in iTunes or iCloud, will provide a safe copy of the important data in our iPhone, and help us to get the lost files back.
- Backup iPhone in case that the device get lost or stolen.
- Before updating to newer iOS, you will need to backup iPhone.
- Water damage or other physical damages will lead to permanent data loss, so you'd better backup iPhone before it happens.
- Before jailbreaking your iPhone, you will want to back up the data from your iPhone to computer to keep them safe.
- Switching to a new iPhone is great, but donât forget to back up the old iPhone so that you can move the data to new iPhone easily.