MyPage is a personalized page based on your interests.The page is customized to help you to find content that matters you the most.


I'm not curious

IT & Technology keywords and their definitions. IT Tags have associated tech Blogs, IT Reviews, Technology Jobs & Careers, Technology Courses & Reviews and IT Challenges to enhance the real-world learning for tech enthusiasts and technophiles.

All Tags can be editable through Desktop/Tablet.
    Results : Starting with O
  • One-armed router

    A router that routes traffic between VLANs. It operates in a way that 80% of traffic in a network remains within a VLAN and doesn't need routing service. The other 20% of network traffic is between VLANs and goes through the one-armed router.

  • One-time pad

    A system in which a private key generated randomly is used only once to encrypt a message that is then decrypted by the receiver using a matching one-time pad and key.

  • One-way pager

    A small telecommunications device that receives (and, in some cases, transmits) alert signals and/or short messages. 

  • OneDrive

    OneDrive (previously SkyDrive, Windows Live SkyDrive and Windows Live Folders) is a file hosting service that allows users to upload and sync files to a cloud storage and then access them from a Web browser or their local device. It is part of the Windows Live range of online services and allows users to keep the files private, share them with contacts, or make the files public. Publicly shared files do not require a Microsoft account to access.

    IT Blogs (1)
  • Online banking

    A banking service that allows customers of a financial institution to conduct financial transactions such as viewing account informations and transferring funds etc. on a secure website.

    IT Blogs (2)
  • Online business

    A.k.a "eBusiness" or "e-business" or "internet business", may be defined as the application of information and communication technologies (ICT) in support of all the activities of business.

    IT Blogs (10) IT Reviews (1)
  • Online Chat Support

    Online Chat support (also called live chat, live help) is a popular term for online chat applications designed specifically to provide online assistance to users of a website. Such software is used to provide instant help to visitors on a website. Live chat is mainly used for text based communication, however software providers bundle services like voice, helpdesk, CRM systems along with text chat.

    IT Challenges (2) IT Blogs (7) IT Reviews (1)
  • Online File Sharing Service

    An online file sharing service provides a way to store and access information, such as documents, data, photos and video, in the cloud rather than storing the information locally on a device hard drive or removable media.  

  • Online Gambling

    Online gambling, also known as Internet gambling or iGambling, is a general term for gambling using the Internet

    IT Blogs (1)
  • Online Games

    Online gaming is a technology rather than a genre, a mechanism for connecting players together rather than a particular pattern of gameplay. Online games are played over some form of computer network, typically on the Internet. One advantage of online games is the ability to connect to multiplayer games, although single-player online games are quite common as well. A second advantage of online games is that a great percentage of games don’t require payment. Also third that is worth noting is the availability of wide variety of games for all type of game players.

    IT Blogs (5) IT Reviews (1)
Awards & Accolades for MyTechLogy
Winner of
REDHERRING
Top 100 Asia
Finalist at SiTF Awards 2014 under the category Best Social & Community Product
Finalist at HR Vendor of the Year 2015 Awards under the category Best Learning Management System
Finalist at HR Vendor of the Year 2015 Awards under the category Best Talent Management Software
Hidden Image Url