Create Cross Platform Native Mobile Applications with Fuse
When it comes to making mobile applications in the modern day, you're almost spoilt for choice when it comes to selecting the perfect framework. Fuse deserves a spot as one of the best mobile development framework/toolset(s) on the market. Whether you're looking for super fast native performance, access to native device APIs or the declarative UX language, Fuse has you covered.
In this course, we cover the following:
- Development environment setup
- Create a cross platform mobile application with Fuse
- Interact with a REST API
- Fuse routing and navigation parameters
- Create custom components with ux:Class
- Iteration with 'Each'
- Observables within Fuse
- Various layout options and usage examples
- Fuse Studio
- (Coming soon): Alive UX Kit
- and much more!